The core of our mission is to be here when your pets need us—and now is no exception!
We’re doing everything possible to make sure that you and our team stay safe. To minimize human contact during the pandemic, we are restricting access to the hospital building to staff and euthanasia clients only. We are using curbside drop-off/pick-up care for veterinary appointments. Curbside care works as follows:
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please park as close as possilbe to the building and call us at (207) 725-6398 to let our staff know you are in the parking lot.
- A member of our team will come outside, get your pet, and bring him or her inside for their appointment. We ask that you get your pet out of the car when the team member comes out, and they you please wear a mask. All pets should be on a leash or in a carrier.
- Please wait in your car and the veterinarian or tech will call you once they have had a chance to see your pet to discuss any issues or recommended treatment.
- Upon completion of the exam or treatment, a staff member will bring your pet back to your car.
- At that time, we will call you and take payment via phone. Please do not leave until payment has been processed.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have implemented enhanced cleaning and health protocols that include disinfecting the entire interior of the hospital three times daily. We also disinfect leashes, mandate mask use in the hospital, and observe social distancing. Staff with a fever or cough or reason to believe they have been exposed to COVID-19 are asked to stay home.
We are also requesting that you call us first before bringing your pet in if you or anyone in your household is ill, showing symptoms of being sick, or has knowingly been exposed to COVID-19. It is possible we could assist you and your pet in another way without having you bring your pet to the hospital.
Pet Meds & Prescription Foods
We ask that you give us a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for medication and food orders. It’s best if you call us as soon as you notice you are running low on the medications or food your pet needs.
Once your order is ready, we will give you a call. When you arrive, call us and we’ll give you instructions on getting the order to your vehicle. Due to limited space and stock, if the medication or food has not already been paid for, it will be returned to the shelf if not picked up within 24 hours.
We realize that these changes make vet care a little less convenient, but we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this challenging time. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at (207) 725-6398 if you have any questions or need to make an appointment.
Thank you for trusting us with your pet’s health!